Rayners Property Management is an established business managing several thousand properties countrywide.
Rayners Property Management, as part of its terms of engagement, offers the following services to its clients:
- Collection of rents, ground rents and service charges from flat owners.
- Service charge accounts and reconciliation.
- Annual reviews, with estimates obtained to ensure competitive contracts, for cleaning, gardening, insurance, lifts, entry phone systems and other service contracts prior to renewal.
- Routine management inspections.
- Routine repairs to the property.
- Arrangement of cyclical redecoration and refurbishment and major works in accordance with legislation (organised through Rayners Property Management's Surveyors Department.
- Accounts administration with quarterly statements.
- Preparing annual budgets and expenditure schedules and projections for sinking funds.
- Recovery of arrears, including giving court evidence on the recovery of unpaid rents or other charges, or on compliance with leasehold covenants and service charge arrangements.
- Arrangement of and attendance at AGMs, providing all relevant documentation for the management of the property.
- Providing information to solicitors and others in connection with enquires on sales.
- Preparing and providing financial statements to auditors and accountants on an annual basis and filing annual accounts with Companies House if appropriate.
- Assistance with company secretarial duties for residents' associations, including maintaining records.
- Maintaining and retaining memorandum of articles and association and the transfer/update registers and certificates.
- Providing cash flows, highlighting income and expenditure and future projections.
- Arranging for re-decoration works to be undertaken, including producing specifications, obtaining tenders and overseeing works.
- Advice on day-to-day management policy.
- Preparation of a bespoke residents' charter.
- Accounts administration and quarterly statements. Credit card and Internet banking facilities.
For further information and any other services required not listed above please contact us.